Finally!!!!! Finally, tender Baby Corns got the chance of escaping from the freezing temperature of my refrigerator and make them even more tender on my stove. I added roasted groundnut powder in the gravy , which enhanced its flavour even more. It is a good source of vitamin B1, B2, B6 and vitamin C . It is also rich in several other nutrients too such as Potassium, Sodium and other fibers.
- 400gms Peeled Baby Corn
- 2 Medium size Potato
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Roasted Groundnut powder
- 2 Onion medium size
- 2 Tomatoes medium size
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Kitchen king masala
- 2 tsp Dry Methi leafs
- Salt to taste
- For Seasoning - Panch Phoran (1tsp of Jeera, Ajawain, Saunf, Methi and Sarso seeds together)
- Boil Corn and Potato.
- Cut it into approx 1 inches and fry in 1 tbsp oil till it gets light brown (optional).
- Make paste of tomato and 1 onion.
- Now heat 2tbsp of oil in a pan and temper panch phoran.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add 1/2 chopped onion and cook till light brown.
- Now add tomato and onion paste and cook till raw smell vanish.
- Now add turmeric, chilli, coriander and kitchen king powder and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Then add roasted groundnut powder and cook for 3-4 min.
- Now add fried baby corn and potato and salt and cook for few mins.
- Add dry methi leafs.
- Add water for desired consistency.